Weston Ripps personally designed and constructed his studio to have the ideal listening environment for mixing and mastering. The acoustically sound room was also designed to be modified for different recording needs, such as capturing acoustic drums or recording professional-quality vocals.
Digital Recording System
· iMac 27-inch: 3.2GHzquad-core Intel Core i5
• Pro Tools 11 with Waves pugins
· Metric Halo ULN
· PreSonus Eureka Channel Strip
· Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitors
· Akai Professional MPK49 49-key MIDI Controller
· Rode NT1A Condensers
· Shure SM7B Dynamic
· Sennheiser MD 421 dynamic mics
· Shure sm57s and 58s
· BATA 52 Kick Mic
· JTS XN dynamic & condinser mics
Interested in having Weston Ripps record and/or produce your next EP or album? Contact him for more information.